Here you find an overview of studies mostly conducted for UX Research purposes.
Gain insights into how users experience your website or app.
- Insights into usability issues and bottlenecks
- Identify blockers and increase conversion
- Insights into (un)met user needs and expectations
Conduct prototype tests to optimise your design prior to launch.
- Test prototypes made in Figma, Invision, Sketch, Adobe XD of Axure
- Identify issues, optimize and re-iterate
- Insights into (un)met needs and wants
Card sorting and tree testing
Conduct a navigation study to learn the following:
- How users would name, sort and categorise the menu
- What reasons underlie their decisions
- The effectiveness of your new or current menu
Conduct a UX Benchmark to learn the following:
- How your website or app performs relative to the competition
- How you can gain a competitive advantage
- What reasons underlie the metrics that were gathered
Brand and communication
Here you find an overview of studies mostly conducted for brand and communication purposes.
Brand perception and tracking
Gain insights into how your brand is perceived over time.
- Find out what associations the target audience has with your brand
- Learn how your brand relates to the competition
- Identify a brand identity gap (if applicable)
Brand awareness research
Conduct brand awareness research and learn:
- The extent to which your brand is top of mind
- How your brand relates to the competition
- Identify brand associations
Measure the effect of your marketing campaigns and learn:
- The extent to which you messaging is clear
- What associations people have with the ad or commercial
- The extent to which you messaging incites intent or action
Here you find an overview of studies mostly conducted for innovation purposes.
Learn if your concept is resonating with your target audience.
- Generate, validate or select new concepts
- Test a wide range of concepts
- Identify (un)met needs or wants
Usage & Attitude
Conduct Usage & Attitude research and learn:
- Who, what, where, when and why your product is used
- When people tend to show interest in your product
- How to shape your marketing or product strategy
Market Potential and Feasability
Validate your new business idea and prevent it from failing.
- Identify new opportunities
- Test the demand for your new product or service
- Insighst into purchase likelihood
Here you find an overview of studies mostly conducted for target audience research purposes.
Gain insights into (un)met needs and wants:
- What needs and expectations (potential) customers have
- What type of product or service align with needs and expectations
- How you can get the most out of marketing and communication
Target audience and persona
Conduct target audience research and learn:
- What your target audience and segments look like
- How each target audience segment differs
- The drivers and barriers for each segment
Conduct opinion research and learn:
- What the public opinion is of your target audience
- How the public opinion differs for each segment
- What reasons underlie public opinion
Here you find an overview of studies mostly conducted for customer research purposes.
Customer satisfaction research
Gain insights into the satisfaction of your customers and learn:
- What the overall customer satisfaction and recommendation intent is
- What things are going well and what needs improvement
- How the company is performing against the competition
Customer journey research
Conduct customer journey research and learn the following:
- Customer experiences from orientation to post-purchase
- Full insights into all touch points
- What the customer journey looks like via a customer journey map
Conduct mystery shopping research and learn the following:
- Overall customer experience, customer friendliness and expertise
- Whether employees represent the company in a correct manner
- The extent to which procedures and guidelines are followed